Some of the most beautiful women in the world are of Russian descent, so selecting the top 5 hot Russian supermodels was difficult. Russian supermodels offer exotic looks with drop dead gorgeous bodies. Russian supermodels also have something else going for them, that sexy accent. These are not the cold war women of old, no these Russian supermodels and Grade A gorgeous.
- Anna Selezneva is a Moscow borne blonde bombshell who measures a 33-24-35 at five foot nine inches. She is a sleek and very beautiful woman with international modeling appeal. Most noted as the tenth ranked model in 2008 and her Vogue covers, Anna is a beauty to remember.
- Natalia Vodianova is a girl next-door beauty with long legs and a sexy smile. She is a Cover Girl with curves to the tune of 33-23-33 along her lushes five foot nine frame. Natalia is the pride of Nizhny Novgorod, Russia and has a long and prosperous career ahead of her.
- Masha Novoselova hails from Tula Russia, is a high fashion model with a long portfolio, and is especially known for her lips and body. Another five foot nine beauty with an extra curvy 35-24-35 and extraordinarily long leg, this Russian supermodel is a babe to recon with.
- Natasha Poly is a wickedly sexy woman that command attention whenever she graces the catwalk. Her vivacious looks and killer body leave many dreaming of what it might be like to be with this 34-24-35, five foot ten Goddess. If you could only be so luck, huh?
- Regina Feoktistova from Moscow owns the pout. Her lips draw allot of attention, but wait you really need to acknowledge those long and tender legs. This Russian supermodel is an absolute gorgeous woman and holds all the cards with a 33-23-35 sweet frame that towers at five foot eleven.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”