These five hot single Spanish women are sassy, satisfied, and smiling. That's because they enjoy the independence and freedom of single hood. Some of them were formerly married, while others have yet to tie the knot. But all of them enjoy being single while they pursue their careers or care for their children.
- Alice Braga. Alice Braga, 27, is the youngest lady on our list of hot Spanish-speaking singles. The Brazilian actress has appeared in several Spanish-language films, including two well-regarded South American films. Her American debut came in 2007, in the Will Smith blockbuster “I am Legend.” Braga has been romantically linked to actors Diego Luna and Rodrigo Santoro, but the hot Spanish actress is unmarried.
- Elsa Pataky. Elsa Lafuente Pataky, 34, is another hot single. The Spanish actress has appeared in several French and English films, as well as Spanish-language television shows. She had a starring role in the 2000 TV series, “Queen of Swords.” In 2006, she played a supporting role to Samuel L. Jackson in the U.S. film, “Snakes on a Plane.” The Spanish beauty was once romantically linked to American actor Adrien Brody.
- Inés Sastre. Another hot single is Inés Sastre, 36, a Spanish model and actress. After appearing in commercials and in the 1988 film “El Dorado,” Sastre won the “Look of the Year” supermodel contest by the Elite Model Agency in 1989. She has served as a Lancôme spokesmodel for the Trésor fragrance and as a UNICEF ambassador. After a short-lived marriage to Alexandro Corrias in 2006, Sastre is currently single.
- Giselle Blondet. Sexy Giselle Blondet is a Puerto Rican actress and television host. Her international career began in 1997 with the popular morning talk show, “Despierta América.” Blondet, 46, currently hosts “Nuestra Belleza Latina,” a reality TV show. Her former spouses include Luis Iglesias, Luis Abreu, and Harold Trucco. Since her last divorce, she has remained single and dedicated to her children.
- María Celeste Arrarás. María Celeste Arrarás, 49, is another Puerto Rican journalist, actress, and television host. She edits, produces, and hosts the Spanish-language news and entertainment program, “Al Rojo Vivo con Maria Celeste.” The sexy mother of three (including an adopted Russian child) is divorced and lives in Miami, Florida.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.