If television channel surfing is your habit, you’ve probably seen these five hot Spanish channel women at one time or another. With their gorgeous faces, sexy bodies, and exotic-sounding names, these five ladies burn the screen on Spanish-language TV. Here, in age order, are five of the hottest women on the Spanish channels today.
- Karyme Lozano. Karyme (sometimes spelled Karime) Lozano is one of the most famous international television stars around. “People en Español” magazine named her one of their fifty “Most Beautiful People.” She received the honor not just once or twice, but three times. This Mexican beauty, 32, is known for her starring role in the Spanish-language telenovela, “Amar Sin Límites (To Love Without Limits).”
- Bárbara Mori. Bárbara Mori is another Mexican actress on the Spanish channels. The sultry soap star is best known for her role in the Mexican film, “La Mujer De Mi Hermano (My Brother's Wife).” Uruguayan-born Mori, 32, is also a cancer survivor. She is featured in a documentary called “1 a Minute,” scheduled for release in October 2010.
- Dayanara Torres. Dayanara Torres, 35, is a hot Puerto Rican actress who also sings and models. A former Miss Universe, she has appeared on several Spanish-language television shows. Her American debut came in 2005, on an episode of “The Young and the Restless.” Like Lozano, Torres was also named among the fifty “Most Beautiful People” by “People en Español” magazine.
- Kate Del Castillo. Kate Del Castillo, 37, is a Mexican actress and one of the country’s biggest stars. She is a veteran of more than ten very successful Mexican soap operas. The sexy actress is equally well-known for her romantic life. She was formerly married to Mexican soccer player, Luis Garcia. She married actor Aarón Díaz in 2009.
- Thalía. The very hot Thalía Sodi Miranda, known simply as Thalía, is a Mexican singer and actress. She is known among English-speakers for her 2003 crossover song, “I Want You.” Thalía, 40, is known as the “queen of the telenovelas” on Spanish television. She is also a fashion icon with a successful clothing line and eyewear collection.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Lando’s Penalty Kick Ritual: A Tribute
He plays his last match for the USA tonight. This video is a testament to his impact.