5 Hot Spanish News Women
Five sexy journalists from Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Argentina make up our list of five hot Spanish news women. These anchor babes burn their stunning images through millions of television screens every day. Known for their intelligence, talent, wit and beauty, these women represent the sexiest Spanish news women in the world.
- Barbara Bermudo. Topping our list of hot Spanish news women is Barbara Bermudo, 35. The youngest on the list, Bermudo is a Puerto Rican journalist of Cuban ancestry. She co-hosts “Primer Impacto,” a Spanish-language news program that is popular among American Hispanics. In addition to her journalism career, Bermudo’s had minor acting roles in several Spanish-language movies and TV series.
- Candela Ferro. Sexy Candela Ferro, 37, is another hot news woman. The Argentine journalist and model hosts two Spanish-language programs--“Al Rojo Vivo: Fin de Semana con Candela Ferro” and “Mil Preguntas, Una Estrella con Candela Ferro.” She has hosted several other events for Spanish television, including Latin Billboard Music Awards, Miss Universe Pageant, and Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- Giselle Blondet. A well-known Puerto Rican television host and actress, Giselle Blondet is third on our list of hot Spanish news women. Her international career took off in 1997 with a morning talk show, “Despierta America (Wake Up America).” Blondet, 46, currently hosts a reality TV show called “Nuestra Belleza Latina (Our Latin Beauty).”
- Myrka Dellanos. Lovely Myrka Dellanos, 45, is a Cuban journalist and television host. Like Bermudo, she is best known for her role on “Primer Impacto.” The Spanish-language news show focuses on stories not covered on the evening news. In addition to her career as a news woman, Dellanos is well-known for her one-time love affair with Luis Miguel, star of the Latin music charts.
- Maria Celeste Arraras. Rounding our list of hot Spanish news women is Maria Celeste Arraras, an award-winning Puerto Rican journalist, TV host, and actress. Arraras, 49, hosts and edits “Al Rojo Vivo con Maria Celeste.” The popular Spanish-language program features entertainment news and current events.