The 5 hot supermodels in bikinis have made headlines all over the world for years. A model can rise to fame almost overnight with one impressive layout in the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit edition. Here are the ladies that made the most of their moments and became known as the 5 hot supermodels in bikinis that everyone wants to see.
- Tyra Banks. Tyra Banks was already an accomplished model having done shoots for clients such as CoverGirl and Bill Blass before she made it to the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit edition for 1997. The combination of her other modeling work, and the success of her "Sports Illustrated" layout, has made Banks one of the 5 hot supermodels in bikinis that everyone wants to see.
- Christie Brinkley. Christie Brinkley is known for many things. She is the ex-wife of singer Billy Joel, the hot model from the movie "Vacation" (1983) and she is also known as one of the top 5 hot supermodels in bikinis thanks to her three appearances on the cover of the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit edition. Brinkley was the cover model for the magazine in 1979, 1980 and 1981.
- Heidi Klum. Heidi Klum has done work for such famous companies as Victoria's Secret, Braun and McDonald's. But it is her cover appearances for the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit editions that made her a star. She earned her spot as one of the 5 hot supermodels in bikinis when she appeared on the "Sports Illustrated" cover for 1998 and 2006.
- Paulina Porizkova. Paulina Porizkova is a blonde Czech beauty that escaped the oppression of the 1980's Soviet Union to Sweden. From there she launched her modeling career and became one of the 5 hot supermodels in bikinis when she made the cover of the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit edition for 1984 and 1985.
- Stephanie Seymour. Stephanie Seymour never made the cover of the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit edition, but she was a mainstay in the magazine from the late 1980's on into the mid 1990's. She also did countless bikini calendars that gives her a spot on the list of the 5 hot supermodels in bikins that everyone wants to see.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.