5 Hot Swimsuit Supermodels
The 5 hot swimsuit supermodels of all time is a list of the most famous models in the world. Many of the most famous supermodels got their start in bikini photo shoots. Now we have the chance to enjoy the list of the 5 hot swimsuit supermodels of all time.
- Gisele Bundchen. Gisele Bundchen is gorgeous, she is rich and she is married to New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. Her first few photo layouts were bikini shots, and from there she has developed a career as one of the 5 hot swimsuit supermodels of all time.
- Bo Derek. Bo Derek is the original member of the list of 5 hot swimsuit supermodels. Her famous scene where she is running on the beach in a bikini from the movie "Ten" (1979) blazed the path that all other swimsuit models would follow. Bo gave us another bikini moment when she appeared in the movie "Tarzan, the Ape Man" (1981) in a bikini worthy of the king of the jungle.
- Brigitte Bardot. Brigitte Bardot is a French model born in 1934 and she was doing bikini modeling in the 1960's. But Bardot's work was often banned because of its risque nature so, while she has definitely earned a spot as one of the 5 hot swimsuit supermodels of all time, she was denied her place as a the one that started the bikini trend because of the era she worked in.
- Elle Macpherson. Australian beauty Elle Macpherson was an accomplished model before she appeared in the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit edition for 1986, but here cover picture in that 1986 issue made her an international sensation. She appeared on the cover a total of five times including in 2006 at the age of 43 years old.
- Kathy Ireland. The point of the list of the 5 hot swimsuit supermodels of all time is to feature those ladies that were made famous because of their bikini photos. Kathy Ireland definitely qualifies for that list. Ireland had an impressive run of 13 years in the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit edition beginning in 1984.