Narrowing down to the 5 hottest Thai actresses was quite the chore. If you are like me, Asian women really do it for you and Thai women rank up there with the best. Thai actresses come in all shapes and sizes as you might expect but all have one thing in common, they are hot. Thai actresses don’t get the local American audience, and it is quite a shame, for us not them. Seems the little place known as Thailand is hording up these beautiful actresses, so let’s get you introduced to five of the hottest.
- Nok Ussanee is an absolute sex kitten. She has those classic Asian looks with a pair of gams that will leave you breathless. She really has the entire package and sounds so sweet when she talks. This babe will make you melt in more ways than you can imagine.
- Ammy Athitaya is a hot body nontraditional curvy Thai actress that simply screams sexuality. She is quite talented on the screen as well, but trust me her acting is not what you will be lusting after.
- Anny Monthirapha is a sweet faced cutie with a body to match. This kitten is multi-talented as well, she is a very popular singer too, but one can only wonder if it is her sleek looks that draws all the attention.
- Pum Doloras is another to die for beautiful Thai actress. This woman holds the traditional Asian eyes, lips and supple skin. Her body however is off the scale, great curves and a rear that would make Jennifer Lopez envious.
- Tong Phakharamay Protranant rounds out the beauty parade with awesome looks, legs and a killer body. Her lips are inviting and her body is sure to spark many a (wet?) dream. This rocking beauty can tear up the mic as well, that’s microphone.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …