Every guy loves a hot athletic woman and "Playboy Playmates," so coming up with a list of the 5 hottest athletes in "Playboy" was a no-brainer. They're naturally toned and sculpted, in way better shape than you are, and just plain smokin' hot. Who doesn't love to see a woman sweat? Here's the 5 hottest athletes to ever appear in "Playboy."
- Katarina Witt. Olympic figure skater Katarina Witt made her "Playboy" cover debut back in December of 1998. This German native is considered to be one of the greatest figure skaters of all time and, for everything that was wrong with the public sense of style in the 90s, looks pretty damn good posing in one of the greatest men's magazines of all time. Naked athletic bodies in the pages of "Playboy" really are timeless, aren't they?
- Gabrielle Reece. Hot blonde Gabrielle Reece reminds us all why we love volleyball players so much in "Playboy's" January 2001 issue. After displaying her awe inspiring bits, she later went on to dabble in television and film roles, as well as an intriguing health video series for pregnant women. The exercise regiment must have worked, because Reece is still hot almost a decade later, making us very proud to have her on 5 hottest athletes in "Playboy" list.
- Amy Acuff. Olympic high jumper Amy Acuff looked almost too cute to appear on the cover of "Playboy's" September 2004 issue. But as we know, every man's a sucker for a hot naked chick with a cute face, and Acuff has went on to present herself in the pages of "Esquire," "Maxim," and "FHM." Her highest jump is 2.01 meters – that's a jump most likely straight over your head!
- Amanda Beard. July 2007 brought us yet another addition to our 5 hottest athletes in "Playboy" list with the appearance of Olympic swimmer Amanda Beard. The cover boasted her as the "world's sexiest athlete," and with a smoking hot swimmers body, it's pretty easy to see why. Did I mention she also holds a total of seven medals?
- Ashley Harkleroad. Last but not least on our list of the 5 hottest athletes in "Playboy" is former pro tennis player Ashley Harkleroad, who appeared in "Playboy's" August 2008 issue. Harkleroad is blonde, leggy, and totally fit, and it's a shame she's quit sports as of 2009, with the birth of her first child. You can't deny a mother's instinct, but we also can't help but wish for Harkleroad's return to the court and maybe even to another "Playboy" cover shoot in the near future!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.