It can be argued that Spanish women are some of the most stunningly beautiful women in the world, but here's our list of 5 hottest famous Spanish girls. Spanish women are prominent in all areas of music and television. These five sizzling sexy women are the hottest famous Spanish girls right now.
- Penelope Cruz. Born in Alcobendas Spain, the beautiful Ms. Penelope Cruz has been touted as the most beautiful woman in the world. This gorgeous brown-eyed beauty is well known for her skill in acting. It is a lesser known fact that she actually started her career as a jazz dancer. Her hardwork and amazing physique does not go unappreciated.
- Jennifer Lopez. Born in Bronx New York, this Puerto Rican beauty has been dazzling audiences around the world with her abundant assets. This sparkling white hot Spanish beauty began as a dancer. She later parlayed that fame into an extremely successful acting and music career. As of 2010 she is the richest person of Latin descent in Hollywood.
- Paz Vega. This Spanish actress was born in Seville, Andalucia, Spain. While appearing in various Spanish and American movies she rose to the scene due to her stunning brown eyes and high cheek bones. This hot Spanish girl is definitely a star on the rise.
- Myrka Dellanos.This Univison hottie was born in La Habana, Cuba. She has gorgeous long blonde hair that makes her a trademark on the network. Even recent marital troubles have not slowed down the popularity of this white hot Spanish girl.
- Elena Anaya. The final hot Spanish girl on the list was born in Palencia Spain. This bronze skinned sex symbol rose to stardom after her role in the movie Lucia y el sexo. She has since rose to international fame due to her angelical features and transformable appearance makes her one of the hottest Spanish girls.
These five hot Spanish superstars are multi-talented. They are some of the most famous singers, dancers, and actresses in the world. Beautiful skin tones, bone structure, lips, as well as shapely figures make these women ideal Spanish sex symbols.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.