5 Hottest Fashion Models 2009
Models are a dime a dozen and these are the five hottest fashion models of 2009. Every model on this list has stand out qualities that coincide with beauty. The fashion world is tough to crack into, especially with the abundance of celebrities appearing on the cover of fashion magazines and in editorials. These five hot models managed to break their way into high end fashion and had top designers and magazine editors take notice in 2009.
- Lara Stone. Growing up in the Netherlands, Lara Stone gained her start by competing in Elite Model Look at the age of fifteen, which gained the interest of IMG back in 2006. The hottest fashion model of 2009, Lara was a part of eight ad campaigns which included Hugo Boss, H&M, Eres, and Jean Paul Gaultier. Appearing on nine covers in 2009, five of those were for various "Vouge" editions including "Vouge Japan" April 2009, "American Vouge" May 2009, "Vouge Paris" September 2009, "Vouge Italia" December 2009, "British Vouge" December 2009, and "Vouge Japan" April 2009.
- Sasha Pivovarova. Russian model Sasha Pivovarova was introduced to IMG agency in 2005 and two weeks later, walked the runway for Prada in Milan. The second hottest fashion model of 2009, Sasha had print ad campaigns for Prada, Chanel eyewear, Gap, Tiffany & Co., Moncler fall wear, and H&M fall wear. In 2009, Sasha's beauty graced the covers of "Vogue Korea", "Vogue Italia", "Harper's Bazaar Russia", "Vogue Russia", and many more. Standing at 5'9' with blue eyes, Sasha frequently transitions from blonde to brunette.
- Anna Jagodzinska. Born in 1987, this Polish fashion model got her start in the 2004 Fashion Week shows by walking the runway for Alexander McQueen, Burberry, Chanel, and Prada. She worked on editorial campaigns with many high fashion designers in 2009 including Calvin Klein, Chloe, Tom Ford eyewear, Oscar de la Renta, and Stella McCartney. Anna Jagodzinska's campaign for Tom Ford eyewear was highly talked about because she was wearing nothing but Ford's high end eyewear. The picture was taken from the waist up with Anna posed one arm over chest, and the other resting thoughtfully under her chin.
- Freja Beha Erichsen. Born in 1987, Russian born Freja is the high end fashion model with an edge. Being discovered in Denmark by a modeling agent, Freja started work right away by walking in the Paris and Milan shows for Prada and Louis Vuitton. Known for having over fifteen tattoos, in 2009 this hot brunette fashion model did print ad's for Gucci, Chanel, Gap, and J Brand. The bad girl of the runway, this 5'8'' brown hair and brown eyes cover model is known for her androgynous look and care free attitude.
- Jourdan Dunn. Born in 1990, this London-based African American fashion model was discovered by the same agency that found supermodel Kate Moss, Storm Models. Jourdan Dunn walked the catwalk for Prada which was the first time a black model has done so since Naomi Cambell. In 2009, Jourdan's beauty showed through ad campaigns for fashion designers Yves Saint Laurent, Calvin Klein, and Topshop.