Who says only gross old men report the news, these 5 hottest female news anchors not only broke into this boys' club, they looked great doing it! Here are 5 women who have it all: beauty, brains, and the ability to make their way into your home nightly.
- Jenna Lee. An anchor on Fox Business Network. Though it took her a few years to get in the door as a television personality, her impressive education and drive put her in the anchor chair of one of the most successful and watched news channels in the country. Her girl-next-door good looks, sweet disposition and expert business knowledge make this anchor one of the hottest tickets in television and certainly on of the hottest female news anchors.
- Maria Bartiromo. In addition to her anchor position at CNBC’s "Closing Bell with Maria Bartiromo," she also is the host of ‘Wall Street Journal Report with Maria Bartiromo." Her intelligence and grasp on the American economy and financial situation are not to be argued with, but it’s her bedroom eyes that make her one of the hottest female news anchors.
- Betty Nguyen. As a news anchor with the Weekend Edition of the "CNN Newsroom," and "CNN Saturday/Sunday Morning." It’s her bright and flawless smile that makes her one of the hottest female news anchors.
- Mika Brzezinski. Mika not only host’s MSNBC’s "Morning Joe," she also reports for NBC’s "Nightly News" and is one of several rotating anchors on "Weekend Today." In addition to all this Mika is the author of the book "All Things at Once" published in 2010. Mika’s big blue eyes and striking blonde layered locks lands her as one of the hottest female news anchors.
- Kiran Chetry. Co-anchor of the CNN morning news program, "American Morning," this leggy brunette lands on the list of the hottest female news anchors.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.