The 5 hottest female nude celebrities each have their own look and reason for being just so hot nude. Each of the hottest female celebrities have appeared nude in various films to the delight and excitement of the audience. If you were fortunate enough to see any of the five hottest female celebrities nude on the big screen, then you truly got one great show.
- Halle Berry. Two of the hottest nude scenes were seen in "Monster’s Ball" and "Swordfish." In both films, Halle Berry shows the audience just how hot she is nude.
- Marisa Tomei. This hot nude celebrity proves in both "Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead" and "The Wrestler" that you don’t have to be super young to be one of the hottest female nude celebrities.
- Sharon Stone. The list of the five hottest female nude celebrities wouldn’t be complete without this A-list hottie. In "Basic Instinct," she gives the audience an up close and personal look at her vagina, the most explicit scene ever performed by a start of her magnitude.
- Angelina Jolie. One of the most exquisitely beautiful hot female celebrities in the business, Angelina’s nude walk in "Gia" is truly unforgettable.
- Denise Richards. Audiences cannot forget the hotter than hot threesome featuring Denise Richards, Neve Campbell and Matt Dillon in "Wild Things," and Denise takes the prize as one of the hottest female nude celebrities.
There are many other hot female nude celebrities that could have made this top five list. Some of the more notable choices that just missed the list include Drew Barrymore, Charlize Theron, Jennifer Aniston, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Heather Graham and Shannon Elizabeth.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Cooking With Booze: Stiegl Radler Crockpot Carnitas
Perfect hot-weather tacos, with pork simmered in summer beer.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
Lucy Kicks Ass, Metaphysics, Logic
If you are willing to relax, get on board and tweak your suspension-of-disbelief meter to 11, it’s not the worst way to spend 89 minutes.