Learn about 5 hottest girl snowboarders since women's snowboarding is becoming a popular sport. Plus, female snowboarders have a reputation for being hot. Here are the five hottest female snowboarders.
- Torah Bright Australian Bright won the gold medal in the halfpipe in the 2010 Winter Olympics. Bright became a professional snowboarder at the age of fourteen and looks like a supermodel with her long blonde hair and huge, captivating smile. You'd never guess she is a serious athlete. Bright also designs clothes for Roxy.
- Lindsey Jacobellis This snowboarder got a late started snowbording relatively late (age sixteen). Just a few short years later, Jacobellis was competing in the world arena. She is known from dominating the mountain and riding aggressively. Jacobellis holds five world games titles and was fifth in the 2010 Winter Olympics. However, she received the gold medal in snowboard cross in the 2008 Winter X Games.
- Hannah Teter Hannah Teter is a hot snowboarder who won the gold medal in halfpipe at the 2006 Olympic games and placed second in the 2010 Olympic games. This blonde bohemian also surfs and is an advocate of breast cancer awareness. Teter first began snowboarding when she was eight and won the 2002 Junior World Games.
- Ellery Hollingsworth This young, hot snowboarder took third place at the Burton Games in 2009. In 2005 Hollingsworth was fourth at the Junior World competition. Hollingsworth has that "girl next door look" working for her, making her one of the hottest snowboarders. She also competes in golf and surfing.
- Gretchen Bleiler Gretchen Blelier is the hottest female snowboarder around. A bronzed, blonde haired beauty who looks like she spends more time on the beach than in the snow. At 125 pounds Blelier is small, but one of the best female snowboarders in the world. Bleiler won a silver medal in the 2006 Winter Olympics games and has her own line of Oakley sunglasses called "The Gretchen Bleiler Collection." Blelier has graced the covers of various fashion and snowboarding magazines.