Guess is known for sexy advertisements and here are 5 of the hottest Guess models ever. Sex sells and Guess advertisements are never short of sexy models that wear the clothes, watches and jewelry to perfection. Countless models have posed for Guess, but these five models all have one thing in common, memorable pictorials that stand out above all others.
- Adriana Lima. The hottest Guess model ever is easily one of the hottest models of all time, Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima. At the budding excitement of Adriana's career in 2000, she became a Guess girl and appeared in that falls ad campaign. Those pictures were in "A Second Decade of Guess? Images" which is a book that features the best Guess images from 1991 to 2001. Adriana has gone to be featured on countless magazine covers, runway shows, and she become one of the most recognized Victoria Secrete Angels.
- Megan Ewing. Standing at 5' 9" with olive skin, long brown hair and hazel eyes this Hispanic model from Texas resembles the girl next door with an edge. Natural beauty Megan Ewing landed the Guess Wailea campaign along side another hot Guess model Adriana Lima in spring 2001. Other Guess campaigns include, Love Story, White Sands, Death Valley, and walking in the Guess Anniversary Runway Show.
- Anna Nicole Smith. Vickie Hogan changed her name and persona into the sultry Anna Nicole Smith after her March 1992 Playboy cover received much popularity and obtained Smith 1993 Playmate of the Year. Guess jeans designer Paul Marciano personally contacted Anna to become the new face for Guess jeans after he saw her in Playboy. The fresh faced blonde bombshell became one of the hottest Guess models because of her Jayne Mansfield inspired black and white ad campaign.
- Victoria Silvstedt. Platinum blonde with deep blue eyes, Swedish model Victoria Silvstedt became one of the hottest Guess models ever the moment she signed a print ad and spokesmodel campaign in 1998. Standing at almost six feet tall Victoria Silvstedt was a member of the Swedish National Ski Team until a shoulder injury devastated her Olympic dreams. Focusing her energy onto pageants, Victoria Silstedt became a finalist at Miss World Pageant which turned into a successful modeling career for Chanel, Christian Dior, Valentino, Giorgio Armani and Guess.
- Landi Swanepoel. South African model Landi Swanepoel was discovered at age fourteen by a talent scout while shopping with her family which led to her signing to Elite Model Management. Landi landed a Guess Jeans worldwide ad campaign and her pictorials was shot by photographer Ellen Von Unwerth. Her Guess campaign earned so much attention that Landi received Cosmopolitan Magazine’s ‘Women of the Year’ and one of FHM's top 100 Sexiest Women.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.