The 5 hottest Swedish bikini models are not all well-known celebrities. In fact some have only recently come into the Hollywood limelight due to scandal or relationship connections. Regardless of how famous they are, these gorgeous knockouts of Swedish descent look fabulous modeling anything, especially bikinis.
- Vendela Kirsebom Thomessen. A Swedish-Norwegian model and actress, born January 12, 1967, became known as just Vendela throughout her modeling career. This Swedish model was first discovered by the Ford Modeling Agency at age thirteen. Vendela's first real modeling gig was for Elizabeth Arden fragrance and cosmetics, and then she went on to become one of the faces of Almay Cosmetics. Vendela has graced the covers of many magazines over the years, but one she is remembered for, is her 1993 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover.
- Elin Nordegren. She was an unknown Swedish bikini model and nanny until 2001 when Elin Nordegren met Tiger Woods through her employers, the Parneviks. Jesper Parnevik was a Swedish golfer and introduced Elin to his golf-mate Tiger. Born January 1, 1980, Elin became a media sensation once she began dating the pro-golfer. Elin and her twin sister Josefin, formerly modeled swimwear, lingerie, and casual clothing lines and were featured in Cafe Sport Magazine in 2000.
- Sofia Hellqvist. Born December 6, 1984, this Swedish native began modeling at age twenty for the men's magazine, Slitz. Sofia was voted Ms. Slitz in 2004. A year later, she was asked to participate in a reality show called Paradise Hotel. Prior to modeling, she worked as a waitress. Sofia is not only known for her modeling work, but also for her volunteer work with HIV patients in Ghana. Currently she is dating 30-year-old Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Varmland, Sweden. She also owns an established yoga center in Manhattan.
- Elin Grindemyr. Also featured in Slitz magazine, Swedish model Elin Grindemyr was a 2003 contender for the title of "Annual Sexiest Girlfriend." As of 2005, Elin won the Sexiest Woman in Sweden contest conducted by the same magazine. This hottest Swedish bikini model was born February 7, 1983, and has since crossed over as an International model appearing in both FHM and Maxim magazines in the United States.
- Marielle. Known only as Marielle, this native of Stockholm, Sweden was born July 20, 1972. Prior to modeling, Marielle obtained a bachelor's degree in computer science and engineering. Marielle began modeling in 2002 and has since worked internationally in TV commercials, posed for print ads and magazines, and modeled bikinis for calendars, the web and swimwear designers. This hottest Swedish model has also tried her hand at acting, appearing in various International film-shorts and full-length features.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.