The 5 hottest “Tudors” episodes showcase the passion and desire of a portion of the Tudor reign. “The Tudors” is a Showtime series based on King Henry VIII and his marriages, mistresses, and children. The series begins with King Henry currently married to his first wife, Katherine of Aragon. While married to Katherine, Henry encounters a mistress named Anne Boleyn that captivates him and causes him to attempt to annul his marriage. Later, Anne becomes queen but their marriage ends in bloodshed due to claims of adultery. Though Henry marries four more times after Anne Boleyn, the top five hottest “Tudors” episodes happened either with Anne or during her reign.
- Season 1, Episode 3: "Wolsey, Wolsey, Wolsey!" A close friend to the king, Charles Brandon, escorts King Henry’s sister, Margaret, to marry the King of Portugal. Since most of their time together is on a long boat ride, Margaret and Brandon does not see eye to eye. After playing a hand of cards one night, Margaret and Brandon realize their true desire for one another. Throughout the rough rocking of the boat and the danger they could face if caught, Brandon and Margaret make passionate love against a window seat in a room beneath the deck. Their passion is deep, but neither Brandon nor Margaret knows what they can do to be together in this one of the hottest "Tudors" episodes.
- Season 1, Episode 5, "Arise, My Lord" Henry waits until his marriage with Kathryn is over before taking Anne Boleyn into his bed, but not by his own decision. While admiring her body and kissing her passionately, Anne tells Henry, “I make you this promise. When we are married, I will deliver you a son.” Ann portrays her desires in such a way that it is hands down one of the hottest “Tudors” episodes.
- Season 1, Episode 10: "The Death of Wolsey" Henry and Anne Boleyn go riding through the forest to a secluded area where they stop for a moment to show their attraction for one another. They rip off their clothes and make love, stopping because Anne realizes it is wrong to make love to the King until they marry.
- Season 3, Episode 1: "Everything is Beautiful" The episode opens with Lady Eleanor, Anne Boleyn’s lady in waiting, visiting King Henry. He plays a game of chess with her but changes up the rules a bit. Instead of playing the game on a board, he uses her body. The steamy twist on the game leaves viewers with painfully admirable memories of one of the hottest "Tudors" episodes.
- Season 2, Episode 7: "Matters of State" Henry interrupts a party thrown by Anne Boleyn and begins dancing with her in his drunken state. They dance to “La Volta” as their hands run across each other’s bodies. Throughout and after the dance, they are shown ripping each other’s clothes off and slapping one another out of pure desire. Each scene coincides with the beat and tone of the song, making this another of the hottest "Tudors" episodes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.