5 Ideas For Deep Penetration Sex
Deep penetration is enjoyable for both parties during sex, so here are 5 ideas for deep penetration sex. There's a theory that men and women are genetically programmed to enjoy deep penetration sex. However, if executed incorrectly, deep penetration can actually be painful. Thrusting too hard or too deep will cause the penis to collide with the cervix, which is a painful experience for the woman.
- Use a sex pillow. Sex pillows have a variety of purposes. They allow for easier deep penetration and make it easier to engage in a variety of deep penetration positions, such as the woman on the bed with her legs against her chest. A sex pillow is also something to consider if there is a significant height difference between partners.
- Using a regular bed pillow. If the thought of buying a sex pillow doesn't appeal to you for the purpose of obtaining deep penetration, a regular bed pillow will suffice. This trick works for when the woman is on bottom. When she's laying face up on the bed, slide a pillow under her. This will cause her vagina to change angles, thus making deep penetration possible.
- Use the girl on top position. One of the easiest things that can be done to achieve deep penetration is to have sex with the woman on top. Doing so allows her to control the level of penetration. By allowing the woman to control the penetration, it lessens the chances that she'll be in pain from penetration that hits her cervix.
- Experiment with positions in which the man is behind the woman. The most common variation of this is doggy style. You can also try the position in which the woman lays face down with her legs spread and the man enters her that way. Experiment with different variations of this kind of position and see what works best for you and your partner.
- Use lubrication. Sometimes, couples aren't getting the level of deep penetration they desire because there isn't enough natural lubrication being produced. To solve this problem, use lubrication. Oil-based lubrications are the most common type available. However, most couples don't enjoy the sticky residue that occurs or because one partner is allergic. If that's the case, invest in a high quality, water-based lubrication. They're hypoallergenic, aren't sticky and won't leave oil stains on sheets or clothes.