If someone in your family is attracted to the dark side, you may want these 5 ideas for Star Wars birthday cakes. Star Wars is an iconic movie that has made it deeply into the psyches of even the youngest of generations. From the time it first premiered until now, Star Wars has captured the hearts of many a kid and adult. There are tons of ways that you can make a great Star Wars birthday cake for those who are enamored with the movies.
- Death Star cake. This one can be difficult to pull off on your own, so you might want to consider hiring some professional help. You will need to make several cakes and then stack and carve them into a round shape. Once you're done with that, you'll have to ice it and make it actually look like the Star Wars Death Star.
- Fighting Luke and Darth cake. This is one of the easiest Star Wars cakes that you can make. Just make a nice sheet cake with white or black icing and place Luke and Darth figures on top of the cake. Make sure that each figure has a light saber.
- R2D2 cake. This cake is not as difficult to make as you might think. Just use regular sheet cakes and carve out the R2D2 shape so that it is lying flat on the table. Once this is done, you can use piped icing to decorate it.
- Storm Trooper helmet cake. This cake is a little harder to pull off, since you will have to do some serious carving and decorating. If you are going to hire someone to make your Star Wars birthday cake, this is a great one for a professional to do.
- Yoda cake. There are several ways that you can make a great Yoda birthday cake. The easiest thing you can do is to make a sheet cake and then decorate the top with a Yoda picture. If you really want to go all out, you can try to shape the cake like Yoda.
With these Star Wars birthday cake ideas, you can surely find one that's right for your friend or family member. Remember, it may be up to you to come up with the idea, but you can always hire someone to make the cake.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.