5 Indian Alternative Medicine Schools
Indian alternative medicine schools are becoming the medical schools of the future, providing full training on various holistic and Ayurvedic alternative medicine practices. Health care is changing to promote optimal and cost efficient health and the least possible side effects when treatment for a condition is needed. Alternative medicine provides the solution with various natural means of treating symptoms or illnesses.
- Indian Board of Alternative Medicines This is one of the biggest international Indian alternative medicine schools currently open and operating, offering a supreme academic institution for the study of the field of alternative medicine. There are various degrees offered in alternative medicine such as the diploma, bachelors, ND, OMD and more. There are even short term courses providing training and certification. There are various alternative therapies studied such as acupressure, acupuncture, aroma therapy and more. Indian Board of Alternative Medicines: 80 Chowringhee Rd. Calcutta 700 020. India. 011 (+91) 98 3015 0844
- Institute of Alternative Medicines & Research This is one of the most premier and reputable Indian alternative medicine schools, offering excellent research facilities. There are several programs in alternative medicine including the diploma, degree, post graduate and paramedical courses. There are short term certificate courses also available that offer training in medical therapies and holistic healing. There are special courses that can be arranged upon request, as well as several three to five day health awareness programs. Institute of Alternative Medicines & Research: 8A Diamond Harbour Rd. Thakurpukur, Kolkata 700 063. India. 011 (+91) 33 2453 0788
- White Memorial Institutions This is a great choice of the Indian alternative medicine schools, offering a network of various medical colleges including the White Memorial Homeopathic Medical College. They offer a Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery with various training in physics, chemistry and biology, as well as botany and zoology offered as optional classes. English is the language subject that is offered within the course. White Memorial Institutions: Attoor, Veeyanoor Post, Kanyakumari District. Tamilnadu 629 177. India. 011 (+91) 46 5128 2292
- Kerala Ayurvedic Health Care This is one of the Indian alternative medicine schools that offers a broad expanse of various training including the various Ayurvedic therapies. This includes herbal remedies, Yoga, panchakarma, acupressure massage therapy and more. Kerala Ayurvedia Health Care: C-102 Kalkaji. New Delhi 110019. India. 011 (+91) 11 6514 2962
- Chakrapani Ayurveda Clinic & Research Center This is one of the Indian alternative medicine schools which offers a comprehensive and personal training experience in Ayurvedic training. There are highly qualified professionals and cost efficient courses. The programs typically span one to eight weeks, providing the basics and must-know information about various therapies. Chakrapani Ayurveda Clinic & Research Center: Eight Diamond Hill. Tulsi Circle. Shanti Path. Jaipur 302004. India. 011 (+91) 14 1262 0746
Each of these Indian alternative medicine schools are reputable and well known in the treatment, research and training of alternative medical procedures. There are several rewards from such a great profession because it provides a great feeling of providing the most natural and the safest medical treatments possible. Contact the school of your choice to discuss what the requirements are to enter.