The 5 Indian celebrity scandals show that these types of news are universal when it comes to news coverage of the rich and famous. Indian celebrity scandals like their Hollywood counterparts can make or break a person's career at times. The five scandals definitely affects these Indian celebrities and there can be only the hope to recover soon. The Indian celebrity scandals prove that there is no way to escape the prying eyes of the media as they dig deep for the juicy dirt. Here are the five Indian celebrity scandals:
- Tamanna Roadies Sex Video. "MTV Roadies" had a little bit of a problem when one of their stars, Tamanna, appeared in a video. The 37-second clip of the mms video shows someone looking like Tamanna having sex.
- Tanushree Dutta for Rs. 30,000 a Night. An escort service used the young Indian actress photo to advertise its "wares." The fuming actress sought legal action against the escort service with the Mumbai Cyber Crime Cell.
- Bhairavi Goswami Telecom Sex Scandal. The Indian actress and model's relationship with a business man, Vinit Kumar, who was a middle man for leaking information from Home Ministry official, Ravi Inder Singh. She denied any claims of Vinit Kumar's guilt of delivering information to other companies and in return supply Ravi Inder Singh with call girls and money filed by the Dehli police.
- Ravi Teja's Brothers and Banned Drugs. Actor Ravi Teja's brothers, Babu and Raghu, along with others were busted by a police task force in Hyderabad. The charges against them allegedly stemmed from purchasing 50 grams of cocaine from a Nigerian.
- Sonakshi Sinha Molested by the Media. Famous Bollywood actress, Sonakshi Sinha, attended a NGO organized event where she claimed some men from the media groped her. This did not sit too well with the local paparazzi as they were upset with the accusations of someone from their group inappropriately touching the young actress.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …