If you enjoy foreign films with an erotic twist, you may want to look into the 5 Indian erotic movies below. Indian erotic movies remain obscure as not a lot of people are aware of the flavor and artistic execution of Indian erotica.
- "Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love." Inspired by the most famous and ancient sex manual, this film enacts the sex positions in the Kama Sutra with attractive actors and actresses. The steamy actions and grandiose background make this film the best of Indian erotic movies.
- "Fire." Directed by Deepa Mehta, "Fire" is a part of the trilogy that depicts the love and sex between two lesbians in the Indian society. Unlike other Indian erotic movies, this film also challenges traditional values on marriage and love.
- "Earth." This is another film by Deepa Mehta. As one of the best Indian erotic movies, "Earth" portrays the passion between a man and a woman who are torn by religious differences and ethnic conflicts in the country. This is one of the most political Indian erotic movies.
- "68 Pages." A winner of multiple awards, this controversial film depicts the life and emotions of a prostitute, a transgender danger and a gay couple. Their passion and amour help them go against the resistance of the mainstream society.
- "The Indian Playboy." Unlike the aforementioned Indian erotic movies, this film is not fiction but, in fact, a documentary on the porn industry. The director is an Indian man who forwent his career to enter the adult erotic film industry.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.