5 Indian Sex Moves
The Kama Sutra is well known as a "sex manual," and these 5 Indian sex moves can definitely add to your sexual enjoyment. It's full of tips on love making, from the basic through the "how do they do that?" While some of the Indian sex moves may look like you'd need to be a gymnast to get it done, there are many positions that are easy to add to your own bedroom repertoire.
- The Lotus. For this Indian sex move, the woman lies on her back with her legs crossed in a "lotus" position. She brings the knees up as close to the chest as possible, while the man is above her for entry. This position is said to allow greater penetration and more stimulation of the mythical "G" spot.
- The Pair of Tongs. The woman lies on her side, and scissors her legs open. The man should take her upper leg and to help maintain her legs in the open position while straddling her lower leg for entry.
- The Congress of the Crow. This is a side by side "sixty-nine" position. Lay head to toe in a semi-fetal position, with legs spread to allow room for your partner's head to get close to your privates. Great for when you're too tired for much else, but still want to give each other pleasure.
- Milk and Water Embrace. The man sits on the edge of the bed, or in a chair. The woman sits in his lap, facing away. As described by the Kama Sutra, this Indian sex move begins with manual stimulation, as the man reaches around to fondle the woman. In this position, she can easily guide his hands to the places that feel best for her. Once she's fully aroused, she can reach down to help with entry.
- The Tigress. What some of us call the "reverse cowgirl." The man lies on his back and the woman kneels down over him, straddling the penis. Men love the view, and women love the control.