5 Indoor Pool Design Ideas
If you want to indulge in the luxury of having your own pool inside your house, you may want to consider these 5 indoor pool design ideas. Indoor pools are most preferable if you want to enjoy better privacy and you always want to make it look beautiful and elegant for a more relaxing ambiance.
- Invest in non-slippery tiles for flooring. Safety is a very important consideration when planning for an indoor pool design. Not only are tiles lasting and durable, they are also available in variety of designs and styles which can add more glamour to the interior of your indoor pool. Make sure to match the color of the tiles with your interior walls. You can also try contrasting color for a more unique flooring affect on your indoor pool.
- Create a more natural relaxing ambience by making a landscape design in one area. Landscape designs bring out a more natural beauty to the indoor pool. It also gives a more relaxing sense of having plants around as they promote better oxygen inside the pool area. One will feel more refreshed and relaxed with plants around and it somehow brings a sense of an outdoor design to appreciate.
- Add retractable roofs or folding doors to your indoor pool. This idea somehow gives a connection to your indoor pool to the outdoors. There could be times when you want to enjoy a sunny day when you go swimming, and a retractable roof will allow you to bring the sun inside the indoor pool.
- Consider the size of your indoor pool. You can decide from there whether you want to make it a lap pool with some diving area. If you have kids, you may consider making a kiddie pool area for them. You can also make your indoor pool a fun place to stay as a recreational area by displaying tables and chairs for dining and playing cards or just for simply having a coffee.
- Consider placing a heating system in your indoor pool. This will help you control the temperature of the water for a more comfortable swimming leisure. It also gives you the right kind of warmth for a more relaxing indoor swimming experience. If you have a budget to spare, make a shower area at one corner where you can enjoy a warm bath as well.