Want to know the most talked about 5 celebrity interracial hookups? These selected couples have something special and continue to keep a bond. After all, love has no boundaries.
- Khloe Kardashian-Odom and Lamar Odom. These newlyweds' marriage was very swift, but they seem to be keeping up with everything. Despite the rumors and negative comments, they appear to be happy with each other. They are best for loving each other despite what everyone says about their quick marriage.
- Robin Thicke and Paula Patton. Everyone was surprised to know that Robin Thicke was in an interracial relationship. He and Paula Patton are high school sweethearts as well as parents. They are on of the best, because they seem very happy together.
- Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry. Despite all of the searching. Halle has found the right guy to settle down and have a child with. Everyone was wondering when she would go ahead and beat the biological clock. She did with Gabriel Aubrey.
- Ice T and Coco. This interracial couple has been dating for a while—since the 80s. It is good to know that some Hollywood marriages can actually last. They were still standing strong in 2010, and are on this list for holding such a strong bond for so long.
- Karrine Steffans and Bill Maher. The infamous "Superhead" and Bill Maher dated for a while before she went off to do more celebrities. There was a major age difference between them, but that didn't stop them. Even though they are no longer together, Karrine Steffans stated that her and Bill will always be good friends.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.