The 5 John Cena Movies that you should care about are basically every movie he's ever made. John Cena is a popular wrestler who also dabbled in rap a few years ago, but his movie career is young and fledgling, so if you are a real fan of his, you should do yourself a favor and see these five movies.
- "12 Rounds" This is the latest feature film of John Cena's that was released in movie theaters; it was released in March 2009. John Cena plays Detective Danny Fisher who is startled, one day, to find out that his girlfriend has been kidnapped by a criminal he knew from a long time ago. The title refers to the movie's premise, which is that Fisher has to complete twelve obstacles in order to win the release of his girlfriend.
- "The Marine" In this movie, John Cena plays a newly discharged marine whose wife is kidnapped (see a pattern yet in John Cena movies?) by a bunch of jewel thieves on the run. The movie has Cena stomping around the South Carolina wilderness in an effort to retrieve his spouse.
- "Brother's Keeper" An upcoming, new movie from John Cena, Brother's Keeper has yet to be released. It tells the story of a teen who is book-smart, but who wants to join his school's wrestling team in a plan to bring together his surviving family members after they became estranged, due to the death of his father, a college wrestler, some ten years prior.
- "Fred: The Movie" Another John Cena movie that has yet to see release, Fred: The Movie is a comedy that is still in production. It is based on a children's character who was created by a child posting videos on YouTube, and John Cena will play the Fred character's dad.
- "OVW: Wrestling's Future Stars" More a documentary than a feature film, this John Cena movie was released way back in 2002 before Cena hit the big time. In the movie, Cena was one of many then-up-and-comers who were being featured as possible, breakout stars. Talk about prophetic.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …