Need to know five kinds of jeans to wear with a sport coat? Dressing up a pair of jeans with a sport coat can be a great look. The contrast of casual and formal is easy to pull off, especially for those who are not used to dressing up. Many styles can easily be paired with a sport coat, but the different styles of jeans will give a different looks. Below are five kinds of jeans to wear with a sport coat and what kind of look it will result in.
- Straight leg. A pair of dark wash straight leg jeans can be worn with a navy sport coat for a casual yet still businesslike look. Wear these with a white oxford and a pair of casual dress shoes to complete the look. This is perfect of you have days when jeans can be worn to work, but you still want to look professional.
- Slightly faded five pocket. Your favorite pair of jeans that have that broken in look and feel can still be worn with a sport coat. This is a more casual look, so it should be worn with a T-shirt and maybe a wool sport coat. This is a good look for a casual date, or a night out with the guys.
- Boot cut. If you like the western look, a classic wash boot cut jean looks great when worn with a western style sport coat and a pair of cowboy boots.
- Skinny jeans. Skinny jeans are not easy to wear and you need to have the right body type to pull them off. But if you are going for a look that is more punk wearing them with a casual sport coat can work.
- Classic. The classic cut jeans work in any wash, as long as it is not too light. Darker is usually better, along with a closer fit. Baggy jeans will not look right, so stick with the classic styles.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.