5 Kosher Appetizers
Here are some great kosher appetizers that are easy and delicious to make. All of the below recipes are kosher, so you can enjoy them with either a milk or meat meal. These great kosher appetizers will really impress your guests. Keeping kosher can be a big pain, but all you need to is get creative. You might miss bacon and shrimp sometimes, but these kosher appetizers are simple, delicious, and healthy.
- Homemade hummus. Hummus is a really easy and delicious kosher appetizer. The flavor in this recipe is excellent and full of garlic. You can add more lemon juice if you prefer a more tangy flavor. The best part of this recipe is that it tastes way better than something store bought, and costs about half the price to make.
- Salmon cakes. Salmon cakes are super easy, extremely delicious, and very kosher as long as you don’t serve alongside a meat dish. You will be amazed at how easy this kosher appetizer is and it’s incredibly easy. Eat these all week long to get your essential fatty acids.
- Breaded eggplant. Breaded eggplant is an excellent choice for a kosher appetizer or even a delicious side dish. Feel free to get creative and add more or less spices depending on your taste.
- Mushrooms in puff pastry shells. This recipe looks very elegant and fancy, but it is so easy to make. This is a very elegant, but simple kosher appetizer and requires no milk or meat products.
- Deviled eggs with smoked salmon. Deviled eggs are a great kosher appetizer. The smoked salmon in this recipe makes these incredible without being overpowering. These are perfect for serving a large group and the recipe can easily be doubled. Make sure these have enough time to chill and avoid leaving them out in the heat.