Here are some great kosher appetizers that are easy and delicious to make. All of the below recipes are kosher, so you can enjoy them with either a milk or meat meal. These great kosher appetizers will really impress your guests. Keeping kosher can be a big pain, but all you need to is get creative. You might miss bacon and shrimp sometimes, but these kosher appetizers are simple, delicious, and healthy.
- Homemade hummus. Hummus is a really easy and delicious kosher appetizer. The flavor in this recipe is excellent and full of garlic. You can add more lemon juice if you prefer a more tangy flavor. The best part of this recipe is that it tastes way better than something store bought, and costs about half the price to make.
- Salmon cakes. Salmon cakes are super easy, extremely delicious, and very kosher as long as you don’t serve alongside a meat dish. You will be amazed at how easy this kosher appetizer is and it’s incredibly easy. Eat these all week long to get your essential fatty acids.
- Breaded eggplant. Breaded eggplant is an excellent choice for a kosher appetizer or even a delicious side dish. Feel free to get creative and add more or less spices depending on your taste.
- Mushrooms in puff pastry shells. This recipe looks very elegant and fancy, but it is so easy to make. This is a very elegant, but simple kosher appetizer and requires no milk or meat products.
- Deviled eggs with smoked salmon. Deviled eggs are a great kosher appetizer. The smoked salmon in this recipe makes these incredible without being overpowering. These are perfect for serving a large group and the recipe can easily be doubled. Make sure these have enough time to chill and avoid leaving them out in the heat.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.