When it's just not possible to hook up with the girl you've got your eye on during the day, here are five late night date ideas in Denver. These five locations are not just open later at night, but they're also a lot of fun and a little more creative than your run of the mill movie and a pizza date!
- Boondocks Fun Center. Located in Northglenn, Boondocks has late night hours (they're open until Midnight on Friday and Saturday) and offers a whole host of fun things to do with your date. If you have a competitive bent, check out the laser tag arena, the go-cart track or the mini-golf course. There's even a batting cage and an arcade for those times when you want all the fun with none of the competition.
- Denver Diner. Need a place to grab a bite late at night? Definitely head over to Denver Diner. It gets a little busy after the bars let out, but it's definitely worth a little bit of a wait for a table. The breakfasts are out of this world and it's a prime spot for post-party people watching.
- Moonlight Roller Skating. Check out the Skate City roller rink in Westminster. They're open until 10:30 on Friday, midnight on Saturday. Saturday is also 18 and over night, so you won't have to skate around the kids.
- Midnight Madness at the Esquire. If you're a fan of cult classics like "The Toxic Avenger" and "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", this is the place for you. Since 2003, the Esquire has been showing a midnight airing of some such movie every Friday and Saturday night. What better date idea than reliving an old favorite movie-or discovering a new one together?
- Carriage Ride Through Downtown. Very few things are more romantic than a ride in a horse-drawn carriage. Win major bonus points with her by doing it at night, with the lights of the city surrounding you. For even more fun, do this one in the winter, when you can snuggle with your girl under a heavy blanket while you take a spin around Larimer Square.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.