5 Lies Women Tell
Do you want to know the five lies women tell? Across the board, these lies are pretty standard, no matter the girl you're dealing with. You might wonder why women lie to men about sex and sexuality. The answer is this: she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Whether she's deeply in love with you or in it for a one night stand, many women find it less painful to lie and fudge rather than speak the truth.
- "It was good for me, too." This lie comes out of her mouth when you ask how the sex was. Of course, you've had your orgasm and are basking in the glow of being satisfied. You're a nice guy, however, so you ask what she thinks. The thing is, did you really expect her to admit the sex was awful? Or that she didn't get hers? Some women are forthright and will let you know it's time to pay up. If you find this rare breed, do what she asks and keep her satisfied. It's great when you have a partner who tells the truth and doesn't tell one of the five lies.
- "You're so big." Did you really ask her how your penis measures up? Why? It's okay, many men want to know how they measure up, so they ask for a critique of their penis. Here's the deal. This is a question even an honest woman won't answer truthfully. Do you really need her to say you're the biggest guy she's ever been with? Don't trap yourself, or her, into this lie. Be a good lover, please your woman and take care of yourself. That's what matters.
- "I've never done that before." You didn't fall for it, did you? This lie comes out when a woman either wants you to think she's pure as the driven snow or she is not willing to perform a certain sexual act. You have to discern why she's telling you one of the five lies so you can decide if you want to go further or not. Watch out for inexperienced women, however. They are telling the truth!
- "I'm on birth control." Keep a condom handy unless you are willing to support a child nine months after the fact. While many women are on birth control, there are plenty that aren't. If you don't know her well, never trust that it's okay to have unprotected sex. You may scratch your head as you try to figure out this lie women tell. Thing is, don't. Protect yourself by carrying condoms.
- "I've only had three partners." Of the five lies women tell, this lie stems from social stigma. Even though we're a modern society with many sexual freedoms, women feel pressure to not disclose how many partners they've really had. When you get down to it, how many men she's slept with probably doesn't matter as much as if she's free from STD's, healthy and able to be monogamous. However, if you ask the question, be prepared to hear a lie. Also, know that many women feel oral sex and heavy petting are not sexual activities. They won't count these liaisons as true sexual acts. At the end of the day, does it matter how much sex she's had? If you're a player-type-of-guy, do you want her to judge you by how many women you've been with? Go easy with this question.