5 Long Hairstyles for Men
Do you want to learn about 5 long hairstyles for men? Whether you are an easy going long haired type at least halfway down your back, or just a little bit on the long side, here a few ideas to style your hair. Maybe one of them will suit you.
- Shoulder length. Men can wear shoulder length hair too. You just wear it masculinely. You wear it parted down the middle and a little messy for that slightly sexy look that women who like men with longer hair will enjoy.
- Pulled back. The long hair style above can easily pulled back in to a low ponytail for a more sophisticated night or work.
- Kind of long but not very long. Have your hair cut and styled to be a couple of inches all around your head. This long hairstyle makes your bangs long enough to go in to your eyes, but sweep to the side when you don't want them in your eyes. This style is also long around the ears and neck.
- Mr. Slick. With the style above take a comb, wet it down and comb your hair back for a slick polished look.
- Keep the top on the long side and the middle to lower half of your hair styled shorter. Your bangs won't fall in to your eyes with this hairstyle, and your hair will still look great.
Only five variations of long hairstyles for men are mentioned, but there are so many in-between hairstyles. Play around with your hair and maybe be open to change. Have fun playing around with what your hair will do. You'll be off to some great hair days with these long hairstyles for men.