All married couples could learn about 5 love life tips for every married couple. Even though you know you love someone, married life still carries its complications in life. Every couple could use a tip here and there to keep things going well in the communication part, and all together in your relationship.
- Listen. When your wife want to talk, listen to her with full attention. That is a strong love life tip. She'll feel appreciated and valued when you listen to her when she needs to talk.
- Personal space. It's great to spend time together and enjoy each others company, but make sure to give your wife some time to herself too. We all need a little time to ourselves every now and then. This plays out into your love life when she appreciates the space.
- Physical affection. Touch. Touch your wife. This doesn't mean to always be all over her groping (unless you both like that), but hug her. Put your arm around her lower back while holding her close. Rub her back or shoulder in a romantic way. Play with her hair (again, only if she like having you touch her hair). Or do what you know she likes and makes her feel loved in.
- Make time for each other. This is a relationship killer. Make sure that no matter how busy your schedules are you make the time to see each other. This love life tip sometimes makes or breaks a marriage.
- Have fun together. Don't worry about acting overly grown up 100% of the time. Play around with each other. Flirt with each other. Dance around the living room together, things like that. This is great for your love life. Talk about spicing things up.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Game of Thrones bloopers, sex geckos and more conversation starters for any social situation.