The 5 best low calorie lunches are the kind of lunches that will make sure you do not gain any extra weight. Extra weight is very unattractive on the frame of any man, so why not help yourself by watching your calories and cutting them down when you grab a lunch? If you need more than health reasons to motivate yourself to eat low calorie lunches, you must know that babes like guys who have better bodies. Duh!
- Indian-Spiced Chicken Pitas Indian-spiced chicken pitas are the best low calorie lunch because in only 30 minutes, you can make yourself this quick lunch that only packs 333 calories. All you do is grill your spice-coated chicken pieces and stuff them inside of some nice, warm pitas. Also put some yogurt with fresh vegetables into your pitas.
- Mexican Polenta Scramble Mexican polenta scramble takes the number two spot on this list of the best low calorie lunches since it contains a lot of vitamins, folate, calcium and potassium. In just 30 minutes, you'll have a low calorie lunch that only comes with 315 calories; if you want to make it a bit of a bigger-though-still-healthy lunch, you can serve this with eggs and corn tortillas.
- Sauteed Mushroom Salad The third best low calorie lunch on this list is the sauteed mushroom salad, which consists of just an easy, warm, sherry-mushroom salad dressing that you sprinkle on some greens. The trick here is to sprinkle the dressing so that it wilts your greens a little bit, making them more tender to eat. At only 82 little calories and a preparation time of 25 minutes, you just cannot go wrong.
- Whole Grain Rice Pilaf Coming at number four is whole grain rice pilaf, a low calorie lunch that only features 98 calories! Taking only 30 minutes to make, this version is healthier because it omits the sodium that ruins most pilafs on the market. One key ingredient is whole wheat pasta that cuts the sodium content right down.
- Steak Salad-Stuffed Pockets This sandwich gets the last spot on this list since it is a meal that is easy to carry and take with you while still giving you a low calorie lunch. Ready in 30 minutes and packing 410 calories, steak salad-stuffed pockets are also surprisingly nutritious, providing decent amounts of magnesium, vitamins and iron.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.