These 5 low calorie salad dressings each have less than 35 calories while adding flavor and spice to your salads. Generally, oil based salad dressings are always lower in calories than creamy salad dressings like ranch. Italian and Asian salad dressings are typically good choices. It is also important to watch how much salad dressing you are using to prevent quickly overloading your healthy salad with extra calories and fat.
- Kraft Light Done Right Zesty Italian. This Italian dressing from Kraft is the lowest in calories in the bunch. It contains soybean oil and a mix of spices. It also packs a fresh burst of lemon juice to add interest to any salad. Two tablespoons of Kraft Light Done Right Zesty Italian has just 25 calories.
- Kraft Special Collections Roasted Red Pepper Italian. Another take on an Italian dressing, Kraft Special Collections Roasted Red Pepper Italian has a distinct taste that complements fresh vegetables and Two tablespoons has 35 calories.
- Newman’s Own Lowfat Sesame Ginger. Newman's Own offers several great low-calorie salad dressings. Two of the best blend Asian flavors and fresh spices to create unique and delicious salad dressings. Newman's Own Lowfat Sesame Ginger is spicy and fresh, a great departure from traditional oil salad dressings/ Two tablespoons of Newman’s Own Lowfat Sesame Ginger has 35 calories.
- Newman’s Own Sesame Miso. Sesame Miso is the other Newman's Own low calorie salad dressing to make this list. Unique with its miso flavor, yet maintaining that spicy distinct flavor found in Asian salad dressings. Two tablespoons of Newman’s Own Sesame Miso dressing has 35 calories.
- Wish-bone Just 2 Good Italian. Wish-bone makes many high calorie dressings, but the company also makes some great low calorie options. Wish-bone Just 2 Good Italian is a traditional oil dressing with the perfect blend of seasoning. Two tablespoons of Wish-bone Just 2 Good Italian dressing has 35 calories.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.