For those following the Weight Watcher diet, you'll have more success at following the diet plan if you know how to make these 5 low point Weight Watcher recipes. With only a few ingredients, you can use filling foods and very little points to round out your meal. These 5 low point Weight Watcher recipes are must haves in the refrigerator at all time.
To make Weight Watcher two point brownies to satisfy your sweet tooth on your diet plan, you'll need:
- One can of black beans
- One box of Duncan Hines chocolate brownie mix
- Puree one can of black beans, juice and all. Either a blender or a food processor will work to puree.
- Mix the pureed beans into the chocolate brownie mix. Stir only until the brownie mix is wet.
- Put in an 8×8 baking dish and bake according to directions on the package. Cut into two inch squares. Really. That's it. These brownies come out chewy, not cakey. No one will ever guess that there are black beans in this delicious brownie.
To make a Weight Watcher three point breakfast, you'll need:
- Pepperidge farm sandwich rounds ( 1 point)
- One-half ounce crab dip from your local deli
- One ounce arugula
- Toast the sandwich round until brown. If you like really crispy toast, let it cool to further crisp up.
- Spread the crab dip on one half of the round. Add arugula and top with the other half of the sandwich round. Enjoy.
To make a two point frozen fruit slushee, you will need:
- One cup of grapes, halved
- One-half cup honeydew melon
- Splenda to taste
- Put grapes and honeydew melon in a blender. Blend for at least thirty seconds on high to blend well.
- Add ice and blend to a smoothee consistency. Add Spenda to taste. Serve with a straw in a tall glass for a refreshing treat.
To make a four point chicken sandwich, you will need:
- One Pepperidge farm sandwich round
- One ounce roasted chicken breast
- One ounce sharp cheese
- One tsp mayonnaise
- Tomato and lettuce
- Separate sandwich round into two halves. Place chicken on one half of the sandwich round.
- Top with cheese, lettuce and tomato. Spread mayonnaise on other half and top sandwich.
To make a three point ham and bleu cheese roll up for lunch on your diet plan, you will need:
- La Tortilla low carb wheat tortillas
- One ounce ham
- One tsp mayonnaise
- One ounce bleu cheese
- Lettuce and tomato
- Spread mayonnaise over flat tortilla. Sprinkle on the bleu cheese.
- Top with lettuce and tomato and roll up three or four times. Bon appetit.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
9 Rappers With “Young” In Their Names Who Aren’t So Young An...
They get older, their monikers stay the same age.