5 Luxury Hotels In Egypt
If you're visiting the magnificent and historical country of Egypt, you should consider staying in one of these five luxury hotels in Egypt. Staying at a luxury hotel will even further enhance one's Egyptian experience. We give you the five best luxury hotels in Egypt.
- Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa. Located on the banks of the beautiful Nile River, this luxury hotel in Egypt will make guests feel like they are in paradise. The extremely helpful and friendly staff is just one of the reasons why this hotel is so great. The three restaurants at the hotel feature a variety of mouthwatering food. After a long day of touring ruins and tombs, there is nothing like the relaxing spa and pool areas of this resort. New Karnak, Luxor 13, Egypt.
- Melia Sinai. Having access to a private beach while staying here is just one of the reasons why this is one of the best luxury hotels in Egypt. Besides the great beach, this hotel also has three pool bars and a beach bar for people who like to enjoy drinks and snacks while they are swimming. The restaurant at this hotel has both international and Mediterranean dishes for guests to enjoy. Melia Sinai Hotel, Pob 71 - Montazah/ras Nasrani, Sharm El Sheikh-south Sinai, Egypt.
- Pavillon Winter Luxor. The spa and treatment rooms are one of the best things about this luxury hotel in Egypt. Guest really enjoy walking through the beautiful gardens at this hotel. Another great thing about this hotel is that it is only minutes away from the famous Luxor Temple. Corniche El Nile Street, Luxor, Egypt.
- Fairmont Cairo. This luxury hotel is just thirty minutes away from the great pyramids of Egypt. The rooftop pool of this five star hotel just screams luxury. Guests here don't need to worry about lifting a finger, because the hotel staff is just waiting to take care of all of their needs. Nile City Towers - 2005 B, Corniche El Nil, Ramlet Beaulac, Cairo, Egypt.
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort. Not only does this luxury hotel have luxury rooms, it also has luxury bungalows available. Divers love this hotel, because it has its own private dive center. The breathtaking views of the Red Sea that guests can see when they stay here will leave them with memories that will last a lifetime. Safaga Road, Hurghada, Egypt.