5 Luxury Hotels In India
If you have your sights set for the exotic country of India for an upcoming vacation you will enjoy it immensely by staying in the 5 Luxury hotels in India. Traveling to an unfamiliar country for a relaxing trip will be more relaxing if you choose accommodations that are designed to please and suit your tastes, since it is a long trip back home.
- Fortune Park Panchwati in Kolkata West Bengal India. This luxury hotel is just off the Kona expressway and has spacious contemporary rooms in a tranquil location. The hotel also has a shopping outlet, coffee shop, Bar and Lounge, and outdoor pool which has seating for the Bar and Coffee shop. All of the rooms in Fortune Park are air-conditioned, have televisions and are wheel chair accessible. The hotel also offers laundry services and has an exercise room with sauna and steam. There is also access to fishing, biking and tennis on the facility.
- Golden Palms Resort and Spa in Bangalore, Karnataka India. This luxury resort is about 17 miles from the Bangalore airport. The hotel is designed with an ethnic feeling of Spanish-Moor. This hotel is known for having one of the best spas in all of Asia. The hotel has a beautiful lagoon shaped pool, offers a day spa, fitness center with spa features, club house and bar and lounge. All of the rooms are air-conditioned, have televisions and cooking facilities. Rooms range in size from standard hotel rooms to two bedroom suites. The resort also offers hiking, biking, tennis, racquetball and babysitting referrals.
- The Taj Mahal Palace and Tower in Mumbai India. This luxury hotel offers stunning views of the Arabian Sea and was built over a hundred years ago. This extensively luxurious hotel has spacious rooms decorated with a combination of Spanish-Moor, Oriental and Florentine designs and is filled with period furniture and paintings to give you an authentic feeling. The hotel has a variety of different styles of rooms to accommodate whether you are on vacation, are away for romance, or are on business. The hotel offers all luxury services including laundry, concierge service, baby sitting, and has a house doctor. The Taj Mahal Palace also has a spa, dinning and numerous recreational facilities.
- The Oberoi in New Delhi India. This luxury hotel is located in the city center of New Delhi and is considered Classical Luxury with well appointed contemporary rooms. The hotel is full of state of the art technology and is designed in a minimalist style, it is known for its excellent hospitality and service. The Oberoi has banquet halls and 7 facilities for meetings and business and also has a spa and golf course for those on vacation. The hotel has a gorgeous outdoor pool with a sauna and steam room, as well as restaurants on site.
- The Oberoi Cecil in Shimla India. The final luxury hotel is located 7000 feet up in the Himalayan Mountain and was built in 1884 as a Himalayan Hill Station. The hotel has excellent view of the valley and is fully air-conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter, the pool at this hotel is the highest in the world and is a hidden escape for people wanting to truly hide away from the world. The Oberoi has all the facilities of a luxury hotel including banquet halls, meeting rooms, concierge service, spa facilities, fine dining and internet access. There is also access to nearby horseback riding and hiking trails.