5 Luxury Hotels In Thailand
Are you planning a trip and want to know 5 luxury hotels in Thailand to choose from? You’re in luck, since listed below, you’ll find a list of the most amenity-filled luxury hotels in Thailand that will make your trip one to remember!
- Tower Club at lebua. Situated in Bangkok, this all-suite hotel can be considered one of the best luxury hotels in Thailand. This hotel offers unparalleled views of Bangkok, as well as the picturesque Chao Phraya River. You’ll love the perfect blend of luxurious amenities with old-fashioned Thai hospitality.
- The Peninsula Bangkok. As far as luxury hotels in Thailand go, The Peninsula Bangkok should probably be considered as close to royalty as one can get. Located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, the hotel was specially designed so that every single guest room would have a gorgeous view of the river. From a three-tiered swimming pool to opulent guest rooms, you can’t go wrong when you choose the Peninsula.
- The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok. Beautiful views abound when you’re a guest at the Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok, one of the top luxury hotels in Thailand. Located right in the middle of the best shopping, restaurants and entertainment, this hotel is close to many exciting attractions, but it’s filled with enough amenities that you just may never even feel the need to leave. From a pampering spa to the enticing guest rooms, this luxury hotel is a great choice for your next trip.
- Napasai. If romance is what you’re after, Napasai in Koh Samui is exactly what you need. This secluded beach resort is one of the most popular luxury hotels in Thailand, because it’s set on seventeen acres of abundant vegetation. And, if the private-yes, private- beach isn’t enough to get you here, perhaps the Thai-style cottages, suites or exquisite surroundings, including coconut palms and cashew trees, and hidden waterfalls around the island will do it.
- Amanpuri. Situated in Phuket, Amanpuri is a beachfront resort, making this a great contender for one of the top luxury hotels in Thailand. Luxury guest rooms boast exquisite views of the Andaman Sea or glimpses of the gorgeous local vegetation, like coconut palms. And, you can enjoy a plethora of onsite activities, including a romantic cruise on the turquoise Andaman Sea, or simply luxuriate in your opulent room.
With so many great luxury hotels in Thailand, making the final decision of where to stay can be hard. Decide what area you want to stay in first, then check each hotels’ amenities to decide which one best fits your needs. Take your personal needs into account before booking-for example, people traveling with children will have different needs than a couple looking for a romantic getaway. Check to see if the hotel not only matches the standard of luxury you’re looking for, but also find out if it is close enough to the attractions you want to see, or if it offers enough onsite restaurants and activities that you won’t even want to leave.