The lists of 5 Malayalam Sad Songs below are also related to some of the best movies in India. Perhaps it is the themes in the movies themselves that have intensified the sad reveries of these songs. New or decades old, the following Malayalam songs as some of the saddest out there.
- “Pathiramazha Etho.” This Kaithapram Damodaran Namboothiri’s lyrics inspired many who watch the movie "Ulladakam." The song conveys a message that in life there are ups and downs and how one may struggle with life’s difficulties.
- “Unnikale Oru Katha Parayam.” This has a heavy melody accompanied by words sung in a sad tone. This is the theme song of the movie "Unnikale Oru Katha Parayam" with a tear-jerking plot regarding love, relationships and orphaned children.
- “Ennodenthinee Pinakkam.” The lyrics of the song are quite sad but the melody manages to be entertaining at the same time. The voice of Bhavana triggers a heartbreaking feeling among those who listen to the music. This Malayalam song has become the theme song in the film "Kaliyattam,” a movie based on the Shakespearean play "Othello."
- “Madhuram Jeevamritha.”The classical musician K J Yeshudas has a lulling, melancholy melody. Although the lyrics are sad they also convey a very significant meaning about the sweetness in life that one may experience some time in their life.
- "Alayum Kattin.” This Malayalam song conveys a strong message. Its lyrics give a sad, soulful interpretation of relationships. "Alayum Kattin" is the theme song in the movie “Vaathsalyam.” This popular song composed by Venkatesh S P is loved for its melancholic melody.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?