5 Male Orgasm Techniques
Not every guy thinks he needs to worry about male orgasm techniques. If you have one, that's all that matters, right? There are different ways to have an orgasm, and each one produces a different kind of climax. Knowing the techniques behind each kind of orgasm gives you real sexual power. Here are five orgasm techniques for guys to try.
- Masturbation. The first orgasm technique many guys try is masturbation. This can be done solo or with a partner, and can include the penis, anus, rectum, prostate, or testicles. You can use a lubricant or try it without. Touch is what is important here. Touch yourself or have your lover touch you until you can't stand it anymore. Then do it again.
- Intercourse. Intercourse comes next on the list of orgasm techniques for guys. It is an obvious one, but there are a lot of ways to do it. Intercourse includes vaginal and anal sex, both of which produce different sensations in pressure, friction, and wetness.
- Oral. Oral sex is another great orgasm-producing technique. When receiving oral sex, make sure to tell your partner what you like best. Try out licking, sucking, and rubbing. Make sure all areas of your penis and testicles, and all other erogenous zones, are explored.
- Prostate. If you haven't made the acquaintance of your prostate, you should. This organ is very much like a woman's G-spot, and can produce blinding orgasms when massaged. It lies inside of your body between your perineum and your bladder and can be massaged from the inside through the rectum or from the outside by stimulating the perineum. If you aren't comfortable with this idea at first, introduce it slowly and by yourself. Enjoying prostate stimulation has nothing to do with sexual orientation and everything to do with biology. Experiment on your own and with your partner until you find the right way to orgasm with this technique.
- Delayed. One technique to make an orgasm strong and unforgettable is to delay it. This will take some practice and control. Practice getting as close as you can to orgasm and then detouring. Instead of focusing on something else, like baseball stats or your grandmother's knitting, turn your focus inward to your body and your breathing. Slow your breath and hold your attention on a single point in your body, just behind your eyes. Direct all your orgasmic energy there. When you are finally ready for release, send all that stored energy rushing out of your body with your climax. This method takes practice to perfect, but it is well worth the effort. Your partner will enjoy the way it extends your sex sessions, as well.
No matter the orgasm technique you choose, experiment regularly. Just because something has worked for years, doesn't mean something better isn't out there, as well. Sex technique is like the internet: it is always growing and building upon itself, and if you explore it, you never know what you'll find out.