5 Meals That Will Impress Your Girlfriend
Here are 5 meals that will impress your girlfriend. Girls love to be wowed and amazed. Cooking is an easy way to do that. Sure her your sensitive and creative side by getting busy in the kitchen with these 5 simple meals.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs. Everyone loves a classic and what is more classic than spaghetti. It is a simple meal to prepare and hard to mess up. Don't forget a simple salad complete with Italian dressing and croutons. Warm a few bread sticks up as well. You can make this simple meal elegant by using shredded Parmesan instead of the typical grated cheese in a can.
- Breakfast in bed will swoon her. Show your girlfriend she is more than a late night booty call or a one nightstand by making breakfast in the morning. Days start off great with a complete breakfast. Throw a little bacon in the pan and scramble up some eggs. Pop the bread and the toaster and pour a nice glass of O.J. It is quick and simple and sure to impress.
- Take dinner out of the kitchen. Get a little creative and have a campfire dinner. Start by mixing hamburger meat with salt, pepper and garlic. Prepare two patties and place on top of aluminum foil. Add some potato slices, onions, peppers, and a few other favorite vegetables on top. Fold the foil into little pouches. Next start a campfire in the backyard or at a local park. Cook the pouches over the fire for a romantic and delicious meal.
- Stir fry makes an impressive meal. She is sure to be impressed by your Asian cuisine. Start with two cups of cubed chicken breast. Saute in a pan with olive oil and vegetables. Add a little teriyaki or other stir fry season. Serve on top of fresh steamed white or brown rice. If you really want to impress her master the skill of eating with chopsticks.
- Learn together. You don't have to do all the work to impress your girlfriend. You can work together in the kitchen by choosing a recipe and preparing it together. Another option is taking a couples cooking class. You are sure to have a great time learning and getting dirty in the kitchen while creating something tasty to eat.
Posted on: Dec. 20, 2010