5 Men's Spring Fashion Essentials
You’ll be spot on trend if you pick up these five men’s spring fashion essentials. Pump up your wardrobe with a trip to your favorite store for a few smart items that will make you look like you just spent a boatload of money.
- A lightweight suit in cotton or a cotton blend will give you tons of options. Wear the jacket and trousers together for a dressy workday or separate them for a mix and match, more casual wardrobe.
- Pick up at least one pastel shirt to amp up a tired, dull wardrobe. Pale pink is perfect for the man who wants attention, since it works well on most skin tones. A pink button-down will go well with your lightweight suit, or you can roll up the sleeves and wear it with your favorite pair of jeans.
- Spring denim comes in all silhouettes, so pick up a pair of cotton, dark denim jeans. Slim jeans are so trendy now and will emphasize all the hours you’ve been putting in at the gym.
- A light cotton plaid shirt is a hot spring fashion item this year. Look for a shirt with a button collar and cool, crisp look to wear with jeans or khakis.
- Staying in the lightweight fabric mode, look for a thin knit v-neck sweater for layering. Spring trends this season dictate bold jewel-tones, such as emerald, ruby, fuchsia or aquamarine. Wear it with jeans and a polo or dress pants and a button-down shirt.
It doesn’t cost a fortune to look fabulous if you focus on the five basic men’s spring fashion essentials. Add any of these items to last season’s wardrobe, and no one will be the wiser. Pair the trousers from the lightweight suit with a golf shirt and the jewel-tone sweater for the hottest springs fashions of the season.