5 Men's Spring Fashion Mistakes
There are at least 5 men’s spring fashion mistakes that occur once the weather gets warmer. Take out a pen and paper guys, and jot these notes down!
- Bermuda Shorts. These take the cake for being one of the worst men’s spring fashion mistakes. These cheesy shorts would stunt any man’s legs. It’s amazing that so many of the shorter men wear them. They’re just making themselves look even shorter.
- Socks with Sandals. These are one of the big spring fashion mistakes for anyone, not just men. Why do you want to wear sandals if your feet are cold? It looks silly, tacky, and it actually stunts your height as well, especially when worn with crew socks.
- Bowling Shirts. Only Charlie Harper from "Two and a Half Men" should wear these types of shirts. He can totally get away from the look, and pull it off well. Every other man looks like they’re trying too hard for their age, which makes this list of men’s spring fashion mistakes.
- Short Shorts. As the song goes, “Who wears short shorts?” Men shouldn’t wear short shorts! Leave these for the women. These definitely wouldn’t be one of the spring fashion mistakes if a lady was wearing a pair, unless she doesn’t have the body for it.
- Wife Beaters. You know the type of guys that wear these shirts. Usually they’re bald and overweight, with a beer in one hand and their belly in another. What’s gross is that most guys will wear them out doors with the pit stains showing. This had to complete the list of men’s spring fashion mistakes because this look is so wrong on any guy.
Posted on: Apr. 05, 2010