5 Men's Summer Fashion Tips
Discover 5 men's summer fashion tips and save yourself from being accosted by the fashion police. You will most likely have to continue to wear your standard work wear during business hours. Unfortunately the carefree days of summer are not responsibility free like they were when you were five. This also means you need to stop dressing like you are five in cut off shorts and god awful dirty T-shirts, even if they are your favorites, or somehow lucky.
- Go for colors this season. Polo shirts, fashionable tank tops and T-shirts chosen in light colorful fabrics look fresh and cool. White is always fashionable. You can't go wrong stocking up on plain white T-shirts, but venture out and find a color that suits your skin tone. Stick to the solids if you want to look extra stylish, but if you are prone to sweating, try a pattern that will disguise most marks. Leave the slogan T's to the grade schoolers, if you are really with "stupid" everyone will eventually know.
- Wear a decent pair of shorts. If you heed none of the other men's summer fashion tips, please comply with this one category. Cut-offs are simply not attractive. If you really love them and refuse to part with these fringed articles of clothing, at least give them a job, designate them as "grass cutting shorts." Bike shorts are obscene and should only be worn when physically on a long distance bike trip. Even if you look fabulous in them, which is highly suspect, leave something to the imagination, please.
- Purchase a good pair of sunglasses. Stylish sunglasses do more than just look nice perched on your nose, they protect your eyes and skin. This is a long term men's summer fashion tip. Protecting the sensitive skin around your eyes will allow you to look younger longer. Aviator glasses are in right now and look fantastic on most men.
- Take off your socks. This is a men's summer fashion tip that is well known, but often not followed. Do not think that you are an exception. Do not attempt to appear quirky or off beat by wearing white socks with your sandals. Give your toes some fresh air, but this fashion tip also comes with an order. If you are going to wear sandals, take time to care for your toes and feet. Not just for metrosexuals, even a home pedicure is simply good grooming and consideration for all those around you.
- Change your belt. An easy men's summer fashion tip is to change from your leather belt to a more casual canvas belt. This lightens up the look of your jeans or khaki pants or shorts. Changing to a lighter weight jean and dress pant will help the transition and your level of perspiration too.