5 Men's Tennis Shoes With Wide Width
Finding five men’s tennis shoes with wide widths can be challenging, especially if you are serious about your tennis game and want choices. Correct fit is crucial because the movement is side to side (lateral) in contrast to the forward movement of running or walking.
- New Balance 900. One company known for a range of sizes is New Balance. New Balance not only has men’s tennis shoes with wide width, now they have extended wide widths. The New Balance 900 is for players who want a lightweight shoe. This shoe is different because they used a running shoe as the model instead of a court shoe. This shoe is made for speed.
- Nike Air Court Ballistec. Nike also offers men’s tennis shoes with wide width and extra-wide width. One shoe to take a look at is the Air Court Ballistec. You can actually see the air cushioning in the heel. If you are looking for a sturdy shoe with stability, this may be the shoe for you.
- Yonex 305. This product is where a light, comfortable fit meets with support and stability. Too many times when buying men’s tennis shoes with wide width, you have to choose between a heavy durable shoe and one that is lighter and more comfortable but not as long lasting. This shoe is a “no compromise” choice.
- Prince T9 Roadster. Prince, a long time player in the tennis world, now offers men’s tennis shoes with wide width. The Prince T9 Roadster is a roomier version of the popular T10 Roadster, better for wide feet and available in wide width. If you want to concentrate on your swing instead of your steamy feet then you will appreciate the Dri-Lex lining that keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Adidas Tour CLS. The classic look of the Adidas Tour CLS belies the comfort technology that will make you ready to play a second match. Inserts add shock absorption. It gives you a low ride and the Torsion System is specifically designed for lateral stability.
So if you want to play your best game, check out some of these options. Men’s tennis shoes with wide width can still be good looking, comfortable and let you focus on your serve instead of your feet.