5 Models Who Blog
These 5 models who blog let you peek in on their personal lives while you drool over their photos.
- Kim Kardashian. The famous Kardashian sister blogs when she is not posing for the camera. Kim Kardashian blogs about causes she is passionate about, her sisters, and where her next appearance is going to be so you can meet her there. You can see her photos, family album, and read about her personal life on her personal blog.
- Holly Madison. Holly became a household name when she appeared as one of Hugh Hefner’s girlfriends on the hit reality show, “Girls Next Door.” You can visit this Playboy celebrity blog and see pictures of the girls hanging out by the pool, a seductive Holly Madison album, and her comments on her magazine layouts.
- Alessandra Torresani. Torresani teases her fans by posting racy photos of herself on her blog. She talks about sex, her career, and what projects she currently working on. Although Torresani is mainly known as an actress, she makes this list because she was featured as Maxim’s Girl of 2010. Judging by how many seductive pictures she has posted on her blog, she may make the transition into modeling in the near future.
- Heidi Klum. This top model posts news about upcoming events, her latest photo shoots, and updates about her upcoming book, “Rankin’s Heidilicious." She also blogs about her family, hobbies, and even has a Heidi Puzzle where you can play with her beautiful face.
- Michelle “Bombshell” McGee. Michelle Bombshell is known for her adulterous affair with Sandra Bullock’s husband, Jesse James, but she actually works as a fetish model for a living. On her blog, you can view her sexy photos, see her posing in compromising positions with her friends, read how and where you can meet her, and what really happened between her and Jesse.
Posted on: Apr. 30, 2010