5 Mortgage Broker Blogs
Need at least 5 mortgage broker blogs to get you through the busy financial week? Often, taking a look at what others in the business are doing assists us in our own ventures. For those not working in the financial arena, mortgage broker blogs can assist you in understanding the housing and commercial realty market.
- Broker Outpost. This online outlet for brokers makes the list of mortgage broker blogs for its huge variety of covered topics. In addition to great posts on the economy and markets, the blog also assists information seekers in finding other blogs online and other reference sources in print. The site is filled with clickable links to make navigating the Internet for further information a breeze.
- MortgageBlog.com. This online blog site makes the list of mortgage broker blogs with a combination of news posts and personal perspectives from contributors. Information from sources including CNN and Wall Street Journal are available in full and abridged forms. Some pulled site information includes commentary from seasoned brokers while other offerings stand alone. Also included are current market and percentage charts along with step-by-step instructional writings on obtaining and maintaining a mortgage.
- The Mortgage Fraud Blog. This addition to the list of mortgage broker blogs is specifically related to the consumer. This online site warns consumers about the scams and bad business practices they might encounter when searching for a mortgage. The site names names and gives specific information as to what to look for with a legitimate broker.
- Ask Kate. A personal site making the list of mortgage broker blogs is the popular Ask Kate site. A professional mortgage broker turned blogger, Kate offers advice on getting the best rates and securing a mortgage in different circumstances.
- The Mortgage Insider. This online blog makes the list of mortgage broker blogs for its honest approach. The contributors are all licensed brokers who donate their time to educate consumers.