5 Most Exotic Cars Ever
Learning about the five most exotic cars ever lets you fantasize about the car of your dreams. These cars offer power and speed unheard of for the average car enthusiast. The exclusivity and sheer force that these cars display leave no question as to why they topped the list.
- The Bugatti Veyrion retails for about $1,700,000. This German car exceeds speeds of 250 mph and has a sixteen cylinder engine. It can go from zero to sixty in just 2.5 seconds, but only takes a little over two seconds to stop.
- The Lamborghini Reventon retails for a little over $1,500,000. This exotic car is so exclusive that only twenty of them were made and only eleven of those made it to the United States. The V-12 engine boasts top speeds up to 210 mph.
- The Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano’s market price is about $280,000. This hot Italian sports car goes from 0 to 60 in just 3.5 seconds. It tops speeds of 205 miles per hour. Consider placing your name on a long waiting list if you want this exotic car.
- The Aston Martin DBS starts at $265,000. Consider playing James Bond with this exotic car. It accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in just four seconds and tops speeds of 190 mph.
- The Porsche 911 GT2 RS sells for $245,000. This hot German car accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds. It tops speeds of 205 mph. The aerodynamic styling makes this exotic car an easy winner.
Exotic cars offer you the chance to dream a little. Should you ever have the fortune of owning one of these cars, make sure you enjoy it.