5 Most Expensive Christmas Gifts
Curious about the 5 most expensive Christmas gifts? Finding an appropriate expensive gift for Christmas depends on the tastes of the person you are buying for. Gifts can be simple or complex, something practical or something from a person's wildest dreams. Everyone wants to make someone's eyes sparkle on Christmas eve, and this is best done when the gift outdoes anyone’s dream and comes wrapped with all the sparkly red bows.
- A yacht. Yacht pricing can range anywhere from the low millions to much higher. The most luxurious yachts carry some staggering price tags, but even a modest craft would qualify as an extremely expensive present. This remains one of the most expensive Christmas gifts to give the love of your life.
- A personal jet. A personal jet can range anywhere from 45 to 70 million dollars. This does not include maintenance and fuel and other factors, such as possible add-ons and toys. The personal jet remains one of the most expensive Christmas gifts to give, and is a great one to give yourself for a change. Let’s face it, everyone needs to be part of the gift exchange when you're dealing with such expensive gifts.
- A woman’s diamond ring. Everyone likes the idea of a Christmas engagement. Buying your special someone an expensive diamond ring as a Christmas gift will make her eyes sparkle like they have never sparkled before.
- A man’s Rolex watch. The highest tier of Rolex watches, which will stand out among many Christmas gifts as the most expensive, have truly extraordinary price tags. A high end Rolex is a truly expensive way to show a man how special he is to you at Christmas. Every man wants a Rolex watch on his wrist to glow and sparkle with.
- A mansion. Mansions are usually priced in the millions of dollars, and they are as varied as the people who can afford to buy them as Christmas presents. The final price depends on what is being added or subtracted from the mansion. Things like in-house theatres, bowling alleys and other attractions increase the value of a mansion, making it an even more impressive gift.