The 5 most expensive digital cameras in the world still do not top the pricing of the De Gara type cameras, which range in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Still, the cameras listed as the most expensive assure the viewer and taker of pictures the best quality that money can buy.
- Hasselblad HD2-39. This new camera on the market has made quite a comeback recently, as hasselblads themselves have increased remarkably in pricing. These are beautiful cameras that are heavy set and run in the range of $40,000 or more. It is one of the most advanced digital camera systems that have set the photography world in awe.
- The Megapixel H3D-3111 Hasselblad. This camera is priced in the $30,000 range and is another Hasselblad that performs beautifully in the realm of digital awareness. The quality performance of this camera outweighs any other type of digital camera except for its mother listed above. This camera is one of the most expensive digital cameras on the market today.
- The 22 Megapixel H3D-2211. This is also one of the most expensive digital cameras on the market. This camera serves the interest of the gifted photographer as well as the avid one who wishes to develop his talent within a great camera. The price ranges at about $25,000.
- The Nikon D3 12.1 1MP FX Digital SLR Camera. This camera is considered one of the most expensive digital cameras on the market. Its extra sensitive image sensor ability features technology that superior quality should carry within a camera. Its broad ISO range enables this camera to gather images 12.1 megapixel at up to nine framers per every second.
- The HP Photosmart M22 Digital Camera. This camera will be launched in August 2010 and will exhibit existence of all weather resistant qualities and award winning R-series cameras. This camera sells for around $1,000,000 dollars.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.