Considering a move and wondering about the 5 most expensive houses in Atlanta, Georgia? Atlanta is home to some of the most expensive houses in the United States.
- $25 million The first house on our list of the five most expensive homes in Atlanta, Georgia has seven full kitchens, sixteen fireplaces, a ballroom, a movie theater, a hair/nail salon, a smoking room, a recording studio and a pool. 490 E. Paces Ferry Rd. N.E. Atlanta, GA 30305.
- $17 million The second house on our list is a two bedroom, four bathroom penthouse. A private elevator takes you to your very own penthouse that has amazing views of Atlanta, Georgia. 750 Park Ave. N.E. Atlanta, GA 30326.
- $14.9 million The third house on our list was built on a ten acre lot surrounded by a woody area. The house has eleven bedrooms and ten and a half bathrooms. 65 Valley Rd. N.W. Atlanta, GA 30305.
- $14.5 million The fourth house on our list of the five most expensive houses in Atlanta, Georgia is a custom built French Estate that features imported French Limestone floors and molding. The house features an Au Pair Suite, pool, and summer kitchen. It also has a finished basement that has a theater, a wine cellar, and an underground sports court. limestone floors and molding. 3410 Ridgewood Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30327.
- $12.5 million The final house on our list of the five most expensive houses in Atlanta, Georgia was designed by William Stewart. It has state of the art geothermal HVAC systems, computerized lighting, audio and security. The house even comes with an elevator. 421 Blackland Rd. N.W. Atlanta, GA 30342.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!